I try really hard to consciously practice gratitude daily. I write down a list of things I'm grateful for every morning in my journal. Thankfulness breeds good vibes.
Here are some things that I'm truly thankful for:
- The support of my amazing husband - he is my favorite person in the world
- My precious pups - I smile daily (more like hourly) thanks to them
- Waking up and pursuing the life that I want to live every day - school is hard but not everyone gets the opportunity to pursue what they want
- Having 2 jobs (that can both be done from home)
- Meeting new people with similar passions/hearts this year
- A fresh cup of coffee in the morning
- Making fun memories with my Grandma (I laugh with her more than anyone)
- Meeting an SLP mentor who is seriously incredible
- Having a gym in my garage
- Sleeping in and waking up slow with my husband on the weekends
- Spending time outside - bonfires, tailgates, sipping wine on the porch
- THE GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL THAT COMES OUT TOMORROW
I could go on and on and on. This season of my life is really stretching me. I don't have a lot of time to focus on social activities and to be honest, I never feel fully rested. Despite that, I really do have so much to be thankful for. I'm excited to see what the next year brings and what my list will look like next Thanksgiving.
What are you thankful for today? Remember, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.
OH AND P.S. WHO IS READY FOR ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS STARTING TOMORROW?