- Build a gingerbread house with friends
- Light Christmas scented candles
- Watch Christmas movies that I've never seen before (Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life, and A Christmas Story)
- Clean out my closet to make room for the new (and donate the old)
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- Wear Christmas socks while dancing in the living room to Christmas music
- Drink hot cocoa
- Bake a yummy, festive treat to gift to friends and neighbors
- Buy some new Christmas PJs
- Make a trip downtown to look at the big tree and go ice skating (yes, they make it work in Florida, haha!)
- Hang some real mistletoe
- Have a bonfire (S'MORES!)
- Purchase a pretty dress to wear for Christmas Eve
- Enjoy a homemade breakfast on Christmas morning with my husband before we go spend time with our families
- DO ZERO HOMEWORK!!!!
So tell me - what is something on your list that I can add to mine?! Fellow Christmas lovers UNITE!