I mentioned on Instagram that I'll be putting a TON of time and effort into prepping for the GRE (I take it on August 19 so send me some good vibes) over break but other than that, I plan on getting in some serious R+R. One of my favorite ways to relax is reading - always has been, always will be.
I have a whole lineup of books that I plan on knocking out over the next 4 weeks! I recently got a library card and it will be put to good use.
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini
- Wild and Free: A Hope-Filled Anthem for the Woman Who Feels She is Both Too Much and Never Enough by Jess Connolly
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living by Shauna Niequist
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
- One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
Have you read any of these? Do tell! I'd also love to hear any suggestions that you have! On Thursday I'll be sharing my Summer To-Do List so be on the lookout for that!