You guys. I love fall. Well I should say, I love the idea of fall. What basic white girl doesn't, am I right? I mean all of the pumpkin everything, apple spice scented candles...but wait, my list KIND OF stops there. Why?
Because I live in Florida.
Where it's still 90+ degrees outside most days. Where if I dare pull out my leggings and boots I will have sweaty calves before lunchtime. And where there are no changing of leaves for me to use as an Instagram backdrop for my PSL (gasp...the horror, I know).
BUT I do have a few tricks up my sleeve to make Florida feel as fall-esque as I can though:
- Blasting my A/C so I can wear my leggings and oversized sweaters without passing out (in the house at least...)
- Baking pumpkin muffins and drinking pumpkin coffee all day, every day
- Lighting fall-scented candles around my house to accompany my gold/glittered pumpkins (see them up there? Aren't they so cute? 50% off at Joann's...YAAAS. Also that adorable mug is from Target)
- I still plan on hitting up a local pumpkin patch - I will just be wearing jean shorts and sandals in place of leggings and boots. You better believe I'll still be rocking a flannel though. Sweaty pits and all.
- Wine-colored manis + dark lips = heart eyes
So I'll just be over pretending that it's fall and patiently waiting for November/December/January when I can finally break out my leggings and boots.