1. Adam & I went on a date earlier this week to one of our favorite places...Datz Deli! The food there is always so interesting and well made. I got the cutest/most delicious macarons for dessert, too. Mmm!
2. Christmas just makes me really happy. I'm hoping for some lower temps since it's been in the upper 80s here in Florida all week. It just doesn't feel like Christmas!
3. We had our engagement pictures done this week...ah! We had a blast and can't wait to get them back. Don't worry, I'll share my favorites on the blog as soon as I get them :) Since we're on the topic of weddings, I also had my makeup trial run this week and I LOVED my makeup artist's work! I'm not posting a picture, because I want it to be a surprise for Adam on the day of the wedding. I will tell you that I'll be rocking a RED lip on the wedding day #sassymassey (my new last name is going to be Massey, how perfect).
4. I tried out a new gym that just opened near me called Core 5 Studio...I LOVE IT! It's not a typical gym...they only offer classes, which is the only thing I go to the gym for so it works for me. Hello spinning, hot yoga, and BARRE! YES! In order to make myself wake up early to go to my morning assessment, I had to wear a cute sports bra and polka dot workout shorts ;)
5. UM OKAY. This is a picture of Adam & I when we first started dating. My Mom sent it to me this week and I about died when I saw it. Look at that afro!
Happy weekend, babes!