1. We got to raise Buck! I love this furry dude more than I ever thought I could. Adam brought him home as a surprise on New Year's last year, and I'm so thankful that he did. He's half pit and half bull dog, for you curious people out there!
2. I met my blog bestie, Meg, at the end of 2012. And this year I got to meet another good blog friend, Kathleen! We met up at Disney earlier in the year and again at the Strawberry Festival.
3. I got to see Luke Bryan in concert for the first time...and we all know how much I love me some Luke! And if you don't know...get outta here. JUST KIDDING ;) I actually ended up seeing him 3 times this year #fangirl...
4. I became a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Such a huge accomplishment that I'm so happy to have went after.
5. I took my passion for health and fitness and started my own fitness business: Glisten Fit, LLC. You can read about that here.
6. I launched the Glisten website at the end of this year...big plans for that in 2014 :)
7. I had my very first surgery...a breast augmentation! I'm so thankful that I was able to do that and I have no regrets. You can read about that journey here.
8. Some of mine & Adam's best friends moved back to Florida from North Carolina. We've made lots of fun memories with them this year!
9 & 10. I got to spend 4th of July weekend on the beach with my love! That was probably one of the most relaxing times that we've had this year. It's been a really busy year and I'm thankful that we had those few days to relax on the beach.
11. Adam got his very first truck! We (ahem, I) named him Rusty. We bought this baby around September-October and we've made some really fun memories in it already. The best one...he proposed in the bed of the truck. And we even made it into our very own Christmas drive-in movie theatre one night not too long ago. I love those sweet memories.
12. One of my good friends, Kellie, got married this year! I had the privilege of being one of her bridesmaids :)
14. I went stand up paddle boarding for the first time this year. And I WILL be doing it again...such a blast! And hello, a good core workout, too ;)
15. I also went zip lining for the first time. That will be a memory that I'll keep close to my heart forever. Zipping was a blast, and I had some good quality time with my aunt!
16. I watched my baby brother graduate from college. I'm so proud of him!
17. This summer was spent tailgating for all of our country megaticket concerts. Having those tickets was a BLAST! Tailgating is now one of my favorite things to do. Ever.
18. I moved in with my Grandparents' toward the end of 2014 because...
19. I GOT ENGAGED! By far my favorite memory from 2013 :) I can't wait to marry my other half in April of next year. You can read our engagement story here.
20. We got to celebrate Adam turning 25!
2013 isn't over yet, and we still have time to make some awesome memories. I know that this weekend we are going to Disney for the Christmas celebration, going to an ugly Christmas sweater party, and not to mention that Christmas itself is next week!
2013, you were a hell of a year. I can say that 2014 is gonna be a fabulous year...let's do it :)