1. After a lot of thought, prayer, tears, and support from my close friends & family I have decided to once again pursue Glisten. I kind of put it on the back burner, because I scared myself out of it. All of the legal & financial mumbo jumbo of starting a business intimidates me, honestly. BUT don't they say that if your dreams don't scare you that they're not big enough? Thank you for all the support and encouragement :) Once the wedding is over in April, Glisten will be my focus. I'm excited!
2. Adam & I went on a bike ride with some friends downtown one evening. It was absolutely gorgeous outside!
3. My sweet fiancé turned 25 on Wednesday. Clearly he loved the balloons that I got him ;) I bought him the new iPhone for his birthday and we're having a bonfire on Saturday with a lot of our friends to celebrate! I love that man! Oh and bonus: his Dad made ribs for his birthday dinner. Holy delicious. Double bonus: I got to spend some time playing with Buck outside...I miss having my puppy live with me!
4. I got my copy of Southern Weddings Volume 6 in the mail this week. I could hardly put it down...such a beautiful product :) I look forward to reading it every year, but this year...I'm actually engaged, woo hoo!
5. Lately I've been a huge bum and not getting ready-ready for work. I've been skimming by with braids and jeans just about everyday. So this week I decided to take time and actually get ready (I think the chilly temps were a good motivation). It's amazing how much better my days were just because I took the time to do my hair, makeup, and wear decent clothes. I was in a better mood, didn't feel so tired, and had more confidence. Cheers to getting ready rather than sleeping in ;)
If you follow me on Instagram...sorry that almost all of these pictures are repeats. I've been slacking in the picture taking department.
Happy weekend, y'all!