The extent of my Valentine's Day decor is below. And that's the picture of it from last year, because I'm too lazy to take a picture of it hanging in my new apartment this year. #sorrynotsorry
Today I'm dedicating this post to the one, the only...Adam! I promise not to get too sappy. Aaaand go.
You Know You've Got a Keeper When:
- He builds you a lot of cool stuff. Like these "Zac Brown Band tickets."
- He takes you Disney every year for Christmas...even when it's pouring rain. And buys you a poncho: bonus!
- He takes your blog pictures while it's raining outside, while you're chillin under an umbrella.
- He lets you wear his jackets when you're an idiot and wear dresses in the 40* weather.
- He willingly orders girly drinks so that you can try one that you were scared to order for yourself.
- He feeds you ice cream on your birthday...and takes the calories out of it. Just kidding. A girl can hope.
- He makes you double over in laughter. Hey, it's a good ab workout, too! Win!
- Okay he isn't doing anything sweet in this picture. But this picture was taken on our first "date-ish" type thing, before we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Awww, I know right?!
- He helps you pick food out of your teeth before a photo sesh is about to go down.
- He takes you to high school prom and wears a tie that matches your dress.
(hello, we are BABIES in this picture...yes, Adam had an afro)
- He drinks like a man, and takes care of you when you try to and fail miserably.
- He showers you with Valentine's Day gifts even after you tell him how much you hate all of the cliche stuff.
- He dresses up in couple's costumes for Halloween.
- He runs the happiest 5K on the planet with you and catches the free prizes that get thrown out to the crowd.
- He encourages and participates in singing at the top of your lungs. And tells you that you have a beautiful voice even though you know that you sound like a dying hyena.
- He is supportive of your blogging endeavors.
- He loves going to Target for hours with you...okay, we're still working on that one ;)
Don't forget to spread the love today!