Some things that I'm loving right now:
- I'm loving that I can throw my hair up in a messy bun without bobby pins...big step y'all!
- I'm loving that I found some time to start a new book. Getting lost in the characters & their world is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I'm always blown away at how attached I get to each character and their story. "Girls in White Dresses" by Jennifer Close is a fun read so far. Expect a review when I'm finished! Oh and I'm loving my new bathing suit bottom AND the fact that I'm lounging by the pool in 85* weather in mid-January...
- I'm loving when I'm walking down the street and a stranger sends a smile or a wave my way. Or when they make friendly conversation. I think it's so nice when people take the time to acknowledge others around them - you don't know how much a smile, wave or simple hello can impact someone. I can't help but wonder what each persons' ambitions & dreams are and where they're at in life.
Speaking of dreams, since I'm about to be 23 (January 20th is my birthday!), I figured I would make a list of 23 of my dreams:
1. Write a book
2. Get my Certified Personal Training certification
3. Travel out of the country
4. Own a cute, rustic-chic decorated home
5. Learn the basics of web design
6. Marry my best friend
7. Learn how to use the settings on my Nikon D3100 properly
8. Go cliff jumping
9. Camp on the beach
10. Swim under a waterfall
11. Go kayaking in a kayak with a clear bottom
12. Learn how to French braid
13. Invite a homeless person over for dinner (guess I need to learn how to cook...)
14. Compile a recipe book of all my Grandma's recipes
15. Learn how to play the piano
16. Stay in a log cabin while it's snowing
17. Go zip lining
18. Learn a choreographed dance
19. Go deep sea fishing
20. Go to a winery with my girlfriends
21. Watch the sunrise on Florida's east coast & the sunset on Florida's west coast in the same day
22. Visit a rainforest
23. Live and passionate life that is void of regret!
Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies :)