2012 was a year of extreme growth for me. I feel like it was a big transition year. I learned a lot about myself & about my loved ones. I was put to the test and sometimes I failed, but I can truly say that I learned more about life this year than I ever have in the past years.
In 2012 I:
- Graduated from college
- Moved closer to my family
- Started an internship in the event industry
- Stopped blogging for a little while then realized how much I love it so came back to it
- Went to my first country concert
- Completed the Color Run
- Put my hair in a top knot...yay hair growth
- Went on my first plane ride
- Got a tattoo (detailed post to come)
- Met my blog BFF in real life
- Spent some time apart from Adam but found our way back together
- Grew much closer to family
Blogging has really pushed me look back and reflect on life. Not just the "big" things but the daily details, too. I love going through my archives and seeing how far I've come. It's so encouraging and reminds me that I'll make it through whatever comes at me. I'm so excited to tell y'all that my passion for blogging has been relit and I am SO excited about continuing. I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head, and with the help of my new camera I'm hoping to make those ideas come to life :)
I'm not a fan of making New Year's resolutions, but I do plan on being present in every moment possible in 2013. I won't let people or circumstances get the best of me. I will stay strong in who I am and what I believe in. I will take what comes at me and handle it as tactfully as possible.
And here is a little look into my family's Christmas Eve dinner!
A series of pictures of Adam & I trying to take a good picture. Apparently I had something in my teeth and, well yeah...
The infamous Toy & my Granddad
Mom & Dad
Baby (yeah he totally looks it right?) Brother
Brother's girlfriend, Shelby
Dress // Target
Wedges // DSW
We're having a Christmas tree bonfire to ring in the New Year :) I hope y'all have something fun planned to welcome 2013!