I hope y'all had a wonderful week :)
I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday and sharing 5 of my favorite things from this week!
1. My gallery wall is in action! It should be done this weekend so expect a full post next week-ish :) Adam built me those three pallet shelves and I LOVE them! He's wanting to start a custom woodwork business, so if you want anything built shoot me an email and I'll forward it to him!
2. I got to go fishing! Did I catch anything...no. BUT it was still really fun! I love being on the water. Especially when the weather is as gorgeous as it has been this week. Yay Florida!
3. Ya girl is officially CPR/AED certified! I need to be certified in order to take my NASM CPT exam in December. The class was actually kind of fun and I even met a study buddy to help me cram for the NASM exam. Lord knows I need all the help I can get...
4. I GOT THE INTERNSHIP! If you don't know what I'm talking about you can refer to Monday's post :) Say hello to MMD Events' newest intern! HI!
5. Starbucks red holiday cups...enough said.
Enjoy your weekend!