Here are 5 of my favorite things from the week:
1. I was excited to be able to go with my baby brother for his first time voting! Thanks to our parents' dog for totally photo-bombing us ;)
2. Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with my gallery wall? REALLY obsessed. If you missed my post about it you should check it out!
3. I've been spending a ton of time with Adam's family this week. I love them :) He's in South Carolina hunting this week so it's been nice to spend some quality time with them.
4. Thank God for Pinterest, because lately I have had no motivation to put together cute outfits. I saw this one on Pinterest and was excited because I had all of the pieces to recreate it! (Tops, leggings, necklace, watch: Target)
5. I'm loving the fact that I added some leopard print to my wardrobe...feelin wild ;)
If you're reading this after 10:35 A.M. EST then I am on my way or in North Carolina...woot!
Enjoy your weekend!