I hardly wear long pants, boots, or scarves, because I don't feel like it's necessary.
But honestly, today was pretty chilly outside so I think that I'm ready to branch out and start getting my fall fashion on!
As I was getting ready this morning, I found myself at a loss. I really just wanted to throw on a hoodie & jeans and call it good.
I'm not the best at accessorizing and layering...2 very important factors when it comes to fall fashion.
What's a girl to do when she finds herself in a fashion crisis? Turn to Pinterest, of course!
So this week I am inspired by:
Anytime I'm getting ready and am tempted to venture out in jeans & a hoodie, I plan on using this post as my rescuer ;)
1. Love the idea of pairing a dress with leggings/tights. I have a ton of dresses in my closet already!
2. Big slouchy sweaters = a big heck yes in my book! Comfy & warm, yes please.
3. I never thought about wearing a scarf & belt like this!
4. I like how this outfit pairs a neutral stripe with a pop color scarf.
5. I'm thinking that I love the idea of buying more infinity scarves. And tights.
6. I'm a sucker for anything lace. And the color of that scarf is to die for!
Verdict: I really need to invest in a pair of tall, leather, brown boots right? And a few infinity scarves wouldn't hurt either. I mean they're used in almost every outfit for fall...
What are some of your favorite fall fashion trends?