This week was a good one. I'm linking up with the oh, so lovely Lauren to share 5 of my favorite things from the week!
1. Adam & I went on a double date with our best friends to a Speak Easy & Supper Club in Tampa called Ciro's. I can't muster up words to tell you how fantastic it was. The drinks & food were phenomenal! It's an underground-ish place that is themed around the prohibition era. LOVE!
2. I told myself that once I moved into my new place that I would start cooking more. Last night I made spaghetti squash with ground turkey and organic mariana sauce for Adam & I. It tasted pretty good, but we both prefer whole wheat noodles.
3. Text conversation with my blog bestie. I can't even...!!! I will die if we meet in real life. And by die I mean cry big, fat tears of joy and squeeze her until her head pops off :)
4. Adam loves when I drag him to Target...obviously ;) He walked around the store like this for a good 10 minutes. I was dying laughing the entire time. An older lady even complimented him and told him that red is his color!
5. My own version of the pumpkin spice latte. Heaven in my mouth. More about this next week :)
Happy weekend, sweets!