It's Friday! So that means I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday :)
Here are 5 of my favorite things from this past week:
1. It's not really chilly enough during the day to wear boots yet, but I went home from work one night and put these on, because I really wanted to wear boots. It was worth having sweaty feet....TMI?
2. One of my best friends turned 21! She was the last of the girls to turn 21, so we're all really excited to be able to go do wine tastings and stuff together :)
3. Adam's sister moved back from Connecticut. I haven't really talked to her or spent time with her since high school, so it was really fun going out to dinner with her and catching up!
4. My favorite time of the day lately has been the morning! I love sitting on my porch with a cup of coffee and staring out over the lake. Starting my day with some quiet time is always a good thing.
5. I bought a plane ticket! I'm going to North Carolina to visit some friends, and I am so incredibly excited :) We are going to submerge ourselves in all things fall since Florida doesn't really have a "fall." Oh and guess what? This will be my first time on a plane...eeek!
Happy weekend, people!